Take a look at what your diet and health have been like for the last 12 months. Think about these questions and write down your answers in a notebook so that you can look back at them again a year from now:
- How does your weight compare with a year ago? There are a few common times when people gain weight.
- Do you feel healthy and have a lot of energy or are you tired all the time?
- Do you take vitamins or other nutritional supplements?
- Do you eat at home most of the time? If so, what types of foods? Whole fresh foods, boxed foods or TV dinners?
- Do you dine out frequently? What types of restaurants do you like and what types of foods do you choose?
- How physically active are you? Do you exercise regularly?
- Do you eat normal portions, or do you stuff yourself with every meal?
- Do you smoke?
- How much alcohol do you drink each week?