Gaining weight isn't easy for some people. Maybe you can help -- have you changed your diet so that you can gain weight? How did you do it? Share your favorite foods for gaining weight. Share Your Tip
i'm very thin
- Look, I'm very thin too, but I like the idea od blending banana and milk. It seems nice, easy and delicious, but I wonder if the lack of weight affects the process of pregnancy. I'm not pregnant till now and the FSH is very high -- I am afraid -- because of my weight.
- —Guest iman
- i am at 96 lbs and i lose weight faster then i gain it i also have lung cancer all i want to do is gain weight so i can walk to places and do things for myself can anyone help me i am usually 135 lbs
- —Guest debbie
fruits and vaggies
- To gain weight, fruits and veggies are the best option for your daily diet, including dairy products and daily workout.
- —Guest Tiyani
weight gaining its simple
- Eat double amount of calories per day -- you'll be gaining weight easily, then you must eat 6 egg whites per day. It's really worth it.
- —Guest prathap
Have Crohn's also
- I'm in the same boat, but at 78 pounds, 5 ft tall. Want to be at least 100-105. There are a lot of foods I cannot tolerate. Meat, unless finely ground, a lot of fruits are off limits, can't eat much cheese or peanut butter, and a lot of veggies are off limits. No kind of oatmeal or bran flakes either. I mostly have to keep to mostly liquids or very soft food like ice cream and yogurt. I have no strength to do much but walk a little, so I try to do that about 3 dr's a day for 10 minutes. There are a lot of days I cannot get out of bed because of the extreme pain. I am going to try a few suggestions I found here but a lot of it isn't practical for someone in a Crohn's flare.
- —Guest redheaded and in pain
Banana and milk shake
- Blend two pieces of banana and add milk to it.Take this after every meal.
- —Guest Temmy
- Eat bananas after meals.Add honey with milk and drink it.Drink it at least two times a day,morning one time and evening one time.
- —Guest Jaishree
- Eat bananas as much as possible.
Instead of taking two heavy meal a day,take six small meals.
Drink milk with squeezed bananas in it.
All the best.
- —Guest 2 hours
banana shake n cashew
- I take a banana shake and it also helps as your breakfast. Eat cashews that help you to gain weight, but avoid tea.
- —Guest sumit
- Don’t put off feeling good about your look. Talk nicely to yourself and choose wear that make you feel good, no matter what you think about.
- —Guest Aneel Rathi
- I am giving also the same advice as that the who want to gain weight want to take one banana after meals.y I'm saying this means that I was also looking very thin.I doing the same thing what I said before..then guys follow all the tips and u can definitely see the change
- —Guest MounikaChowdary
- Hi I m 28 Year old now actually whatever these all message I got here this all r really correct because when I was teenag that time I was so good to lock and all of the people had been going to touch at my chick till when I was 17 Year old . After then I don't that why I did feel about everything then every thing happen with me like masturbate as twice Like 1 Year after then it was knight falling freely day by day at knight so now day I m so thin to lock and skinny body . This all happen at past these all movement come to in my mind which already gone . And guys u People also little boy and if u r going prepare Body ten bee careful because there can bee dirty friend with u, and tese all thing how came to know before 2 month month I was 58 kg My weight again I did balance yesterday I m only 4.5 kg so I opened Google and I gone to this page and I got here good explanation for who body want to bee good personality. and Now according this page I m also joined at gym yesterday .
- —Guest Rishi Acharya
More weight training, less aerobic
- Weight training 3 x weekly keeps muscle on my body and gives my body shape..without that I'd be a real stick. I really have to focus on not over doing it in the aerobic dept. since weight training gives you more energy. That's my exercise strategy.
I eat like a toddler about every 2-3 hours I start searching for food. I eat protein at every meal but everything has to be lean. Eggs, fish, canned tuna with oil, nuts, loads of avacado, lean cuts of steak, chicken and pork. Loads of veggies, whole grains, and fruit. I eat 1-2 tablesp. of coconut oil a day, flax meal sprinkled on everything, olive and sesame oils. Low fat diary products which is lower in fat but high in calorie and calcium. I don't eat anything plain. Example a bowl of cereal is packed with nuts, granola, dried and fresh fruit and anything else I can fit in the bowl. )
I do have a splurge day like today I had a gourmet cupcake and enjoyed every single bite.
Good luck everybody. Have fun with it!
- —Guest Robin
- I am 5/2" and weigh 92 pounds. My cholesterol and triglycerides are out of sight. I'm taking 220 mg of Crestor per week, plus I take fish oil, niacin, and garlic pills daily. I also exercise daily, walking, swimming, and no sitting around watching tv all day. After about six bites of food I feel stuffed and anything solid gives me gives indigestion. I quit smoking and my appetite vanished and my blood pressure raised out of sight.
- —Guest nell
- Eat bananas after meals and I will gain weight with peanut butter and if I stop smoking. Will do.
- —Guest diann hoskin