From the article: Foods for Gaining Weight
Gaining weight isn't easy for some people. Maybe you can help -- have you changed your diet so that you can gain weight? How did you do it? Share your favorite foods for gaining weight. Share Your Tip
- Eat bananas as much as possible. Instead of taking two heavy meal a day,take six small meals. Drink milk with squeezed bananas in it. All the best.
- —Guest 2 hours
banana shake n cashew
- I take a banana shake and it also helps as your breakfast. Eat cashews that help you to gain weight, but avoid tea.
- —Guest sumit
- Don’t put off feeling good about your look. Talk nicely to yourself and choose wear that make you feel good, no matter what you think about.
- —Guest Aneel Rathi
- I am giving also the same advice as that the who want to gain weight want to take one banana after meals.y I'm saying this means that I was also looking very thin.I doing the same thing what I said before..then guys follow all the tips and u can definitely see the change
- —Guest MounikaChowdary
- Hi I m 28 Year old now actually whatever these all message I got here this all r really correct because when I was teenag that time I was so good to lock and all of the people had been going to touch at my chick till when I was 17 Year old . After then I don't that why I did feel about everything then every thing happen with me like masturbate as twice Like 1 Year after then it was knight falling freely day by day at knight so now day I m so thin to lock and skinny body . This all happen at past these all movement come to in my mind which already gone . And guys u People also little boy and if u r going prepare Body ten bee careful because there can bee dirty friend with u, and tese all thing how came to know before 2 month month I was 58 kg My weight again I did balance yesterday I m only 4.5 kg so I opened Google and I gone to this page and I got here good explanation for who body want to bee good personality. and Now according this page I m also joined at gym yesterday .
- —Guest Rishi Acharya
More weight training, less aerobic
- Weight training 3 x weekly keeps muscle on my body and gives my body shape..without that I'd be a real stick. I really have to focus on not over doing it in the aerobic dept. since weight training gives you more energy. That's my exercise strategy. I eat like a toddler about every 2-3 hours I start searching for food. I eat protein at every meal but everything has to be lean. Eggs, fish, canned tuna with oil, nuts, loads of avacado, lean cuts of steak, chicken and pork. Loads of veggies, whole grains, and fruit. I eat 1-2 tablesp. of coconut oil a day, flax meal sprinkled on everything, olive and sesame oils. Low fat diary products which is lower in fat but high in calorie and calcium. I don't eat anything plain. Example a bowl of cereal is packed with nuts, granola, dried and fresh fruit and anything else I can fit in the bowl. ) I do have a splurge day like today I had a gourmet cupcake and enjoyed every single bite. Good luck everybody. Have fun with it!
- —Guest Robin
- I am 5/2" and weigh 92 pounds. My cholesterol and triglycerides are out of sight. I'm taking 220 mg of Crestor per week, plus I take fish oil, niacin, and garlic pills daily. I also exercise daily, walking, swimming, and no sitting around watching tv all day. After about six bites of food I feel stuffed and anything solid gives me gives indigestion. I quit smoking and my appetite vanished and my blood pressure raised out of sight.
- —Guest nell
- Eat bananas after meals and I will gain weight with peanut butter and if I stop smoking. Will do.
- —Guest diann hoskin
Boost with meals
- Drink a Boost "Plus" with each meal. 1, 8 pounce Boost Plus is 360 calories. I also eat at least 3 slices of Texas toast bread, which is 120 calories each. And I eat right before I go to bed. And people are right about stress. Some people gain weight while there stressed, but people Like us lose it. And to much stress Can Harm You. I know First Hand!!
- —Guest Robbie
- Eat peanut butter and jelly, not jam, before bedtime.
- —Guest mark
- I am now tension free and my weight is increase 5kg in one month.
- —Guest Deepakpatel rajasthan
Gain Weight and Muscle
- you need to eat nuts, almond or barley milkshakes, bread, peanut butter sandwiches, beef, potatoes (not fried), and you'll notice change in just two weeks. But as soon as you start putting on weight, you must exercise. This worked for me - I was 135 pounds and in three months I gained 40 pounds and some muscle. I'm not a nutritionist, this is just my experience, ask a doctor before starting any new diet or exercise.
- —Guest cowboy
Foods That Make You Gain Weight
- Bananas are also very high in fat and so are dairy foods such as milk and cheese.
- —Guest undercover nutritionist
Sometimes Stable Is enough
- I developed Crohn's disease about 5 years ago, at my worst I was 86 lbs (at 5'4" tall, that's about 35 lbs underweight). My doctor still wants me to gain more even though I'm finally STABLE at about 105 lbs. Sure I'd like another, say, 15 lbs of muscle (I still feel kinda weak compared to before), but I'm just so happy to have the strength to walk around and live a normal life. I'll keep following the general guidelines from here (and my doctor), but I'm fine with a slow or non-existent weight gain, so long as I don't end up with a weight loss!
- —Guest TenderTummy
Stop Thinking Too Much
- Try to be happy as you can. Try to let go of all types of tension and always think that it's okay, whatever the problem may be. just a minute of thinking can burn 21 calories per minute, so stop thinking. Be happy and enjoy your life.
- —Guest Bajrang
1-15 of 56Next