The foods you eat can have a big affect on how you sleep
. Cutting back on the caffeine
is one way to help you get to sleep, as is eating a bedtime snack
, but tell us your best tips and favorite foods that help you get a good night's sleep. Share Your Tip
Good night sleep
- Falling asleep while listening to music by enya. Also adding a teaspoon of honey to warm milk helps me fall asleep in no time.
- —Guest Mariella
- It seems taking fresh carrot juice instead of water helped reduce my bedtime urination frequency. I noticed that a half glass of carrot juice plus a full supper with relatively less fat usually led to less sleep interruption and a greater feeling of rest in the morning.
- —Guest Danny Callo
- I have a small piece of dark chocolate before I go to bed. Don't know if it helps me sleep, but it should be good for my heart.
- —Guest James
- I have a small bowl of cereal with a little soy milk before bed time. Fills my tummy and I love the taste.
- —Guest Sheri
- I drink a cup of warm milk - it makes me feel happy and sleepy.
- —Guest Cal