The Bottom Line
- Best tasting of the greens drinks I have tried.
- Only 45 calories per serving.
- Provides the nutritional value of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has pro-biotics and enzymes for good digestive health.
- Has to be shaken or blended for best consistency.
- Does not have all of the fiber that several servings of fruits and vegetables would have.
- Greens First comes in a plastic canister and a shaker. Simply mix the Greens First with water.
- Most greens drinks taste like grass in a pasture. Greens First has a fresh minty flavor.
- Add a teaspoon of milled flax seed or psyllium to get some extra fiber.
- Use as a part of the Greens First meal replacement kit for a fast healthy breakfast shake.
- Greens First is tested for antioxidant levels.
Guide Review - Product Review: Greens First
Not all of us gett the recommended five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables each day (and no, French fries don't count). If you are one of the majority who don't get all of the fruits and vegetables you need every day, then Greens First may be perfect for you.
Greens First makes a great nutritional drink and it works well as a part of the Greens First Meal Replacement for a quick and healthy breakfast shake.