The Bottom Line
Greens First is the best tasting "greens" drink I've found. It has a fresh minty taste, and you get the nutritional value of many fruits and vegetables in one serving.
- Best tasting of the greens drinks I have tried.
- Only 45 calories per serving.
- Provides the nutritional value of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has probiotics and enzymes for good digestive health.
- Greens First is tested for antioxidant levels.
- Has to be shaken or blended for best consistency.
- Does not have all of the fiber found in whole fruits and vegetables.
- Greens First comes in a plastic canister and a shaker. Mix the Greens First with water.
- Most greens drinks taste like grass in a pasture. Greens First has a fresh minty flavor.
- Add a teaspoon of milled flax seed or psyllium to get some extra fiber.
- Make a Greens First breakfast shake.
Most people don't get the recommended five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables each day. If this sounds like you, then Greens First will be a good addition to your diet.